Digital photo frames are picture frames that are used to display digital photos. They do this without necessarily using a computer or a printer. These frames allow the display of images directly from the camera’s memory card. Unlike analog picture frames which only made one shot that had to be printed for display, digital photo frames can instantly create slideshows with nice transitions to display a large number of pictures. Digital photo frames are mainly used for stationary aesthetic display of photographs, which gives photos a nice look. Some, however, can add video and audio playbacks on the same.
- GIFT THE TOP-SELLING FRAME AND STAY CONNECTED: Share photos and videos from your phone or by email to the Nixplay frame, wherever it is; A great gift for new parents, grandparents, newlyweds, college kids or families separated by distance
- SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEO PRIVATELY, SAFELY: Send photos and photo playlists to your loved ones' frames and invite others to share pictures to your frame; Create a photo-sharing network for your family that's private, secure, and GDPR and CCPA-compliant
- MANAGE THE FRAME USING YOUR PHONE: The Nixplay App for iOS and Android gives you full control over your frame; Connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date; Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram also supported from website
- The unit does not have a touch screen. There is no built in memory. There is no built in battery. There is no remote control included
- View hi-quality digital photos on the 7 InchTFT true color LCD at 800x600 resolution (4:3 aspect ratio). High quality wood frame with easy to use controls; Frame adjustable for vertical orientation
- Photo slideshow mode will begin automatically once the frame is powered on
- 10.1-Inch IPS display: customized with a 10. 1-Inch 1024x600 high resolution IPS screen, MRQ digital frame presents superb crisp images with a wide 180-degree viewing angle. It also supports 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution video playing with a 16: 9 aspect ratio. Can't mount on the wall
- Motion sensor: there is no more need to manually turn the frame on because of the motion sensor, The easiest and power-saving way to light up the display. It will go on or off automatically when you enter or leave the room. The trigger distance to a maximum of 2. 5 meters
- Auto-rotate function: upgraded with auto-rotate function, this digital frame will automatically adjust all your photos to the right orientation to best fit the display, leaving you free of the hassles to set it up correctly. In addition, the next level brightness presents you better color saturation for a more satisfying view experience
- Wide Viewing Angle IPS Screen with Adjustable Brightness : 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle IPS screen and 1920x1080 resolution lets you get clear, rich and vibrant colors photo on the front or side like your iPad. You can also adjust the brightness (0-100) of the screen according to the room light.
- Image Preview and Auto Rotation: This 10 inch photo frame has a unique image preview function, which is very easy to find the picture you want in hundreds of pictures. With the help of remote control or menu button, you can easily delete any files you don't want. The frame adjusts automatically the direction of the photo whether your photo is horizontal or vertical.
- Slide Show & Break-point Play : This digital photo frame has multiple slide show effects, and you can choose to play your photos randomly or sequentially. Break-point play allows frame to continue to play photo/music/video you view last time when frame is on again.
- 14-Inch Large Screen Display ( IPS): Customized with a 14-inch 1920*1080 high resolution LED screen, MRQ digital picture frame brings superb picture quality on its unbelievable whopping screen. It also supports 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution video playing with a 16:9 aspect ratio;
- Motion Sensor: There is no more need to manually turn the digital photo frame on because of the motion sensor, the easiest and power-saving way to light up the display. It will go on or off automatically when you enter or leave the room. The trigger distance to a maximum of 2.5 meters, and also if you don't want to set motion sensor function, you can try set auto turn on/off time instead of this;
- Auto-Rotate Function: Please kindly note that the portrait orientation of photos depends on the gravity sensing information of the original picture. Normally, it can auto-rotate photos that you take with your cell phone. But if you download a picture from a computer, or you already change the photos' specification, it may lose the gravity sensor. It is not the problem of the frame instead of the photo itself if your photos won't auto rotated, you could try to flip the photo on a computer;
- The superior widescreen digital Photo frame enjoy photos and videos on the NIX advance widescreen digital Photo frame's 8 inch 1280x800 IPS display energy saving hub-motion sensor automatically turns the frame on and off
- Display thousands of photos and videos enjoy all your favorite memories on the NIX advance widescreen digital Photo frame choose from different Slideshow transitions play them according to their date their File name or Shuffle them
- Easy Plug and play set up your frame in minutes Just insert a USB stick or a memory card (SD/SDHC) to instantly display your favorite photos and videos on the NIX advance widescreen digital picture frame
- Amazing high resolution photo and video viewing experience on a 9. 7 inch (24. 6 cm) IPS display, 1024x768 pixels, 4: 3 ratio. Easily manage the frame remotely and connect up to 25 frames from one single online account, completely FREE.
- Easy set-up: Wi-Fi enabled (2. 4 GHz only, 5 GHz network not supported). Set up in a couple of minutes. 8GB internal memory (around 30, 000 pictures), supports USB stick, SDHC and SDXC cards. Motion sensor automatically turns on/off the screen when you enter and exit the room.
- Video and photo sharing by email or via the Pix-Star app (iOS and Android) on your smartphone. The perfect gift to share pictures instantly with your loved ones around the world. Remotely view and manage the photos on your connected frames using the Pix-Star website account at no extra charge with no hidden fees, ever.
- [Image Preview and Auto Rotate]: The digital photo frame is designed with image preview function, you can enter the thumbnail page to look through before display them. This frame is also works to auto adjust the orientation of the photos to display correctly. It helps to avoid to edit the photos direction one by one.
- [Wide Viewing IPS Screen]: This digital picture frame is designed with IPS display screen, 178 degree viewing angle to make it possible to see the pictures clearly and perfect from the side. 7-inch (diagonal) screen, 1280x800 resolution, portrait and landscape photos will be showing in high definite, rich and vibrant colors.
- [Auto Play HD Photos and Videos]: The 7 inch digital picture frame support auto play photos/videos/music/photos with background music. You can also set the auto time turn on/off, the auto play function will be remained and working when restart the digital picture frame. Very friendly to use for the daily life.
Last update on 2020-08-15 at 09:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
These frames are available in different shapes and sizes and have a variety of features that the user must consider before purchasing. There is a range of digital photo frames designed by various companies; some who use Wi-Fi connection, some have a USB port while others have an SD card hub. The buyer, therefore, has a task to do background research for the best photo frame to suit his/her needs before purchasing. Some of the companies where one can find nice frames include Sony, Viewsonic, and Kodak.
Some of the factors to consider while buying a digital photo frame include the following:
Screen resolution affects the quality of a picture; hence low resolution gives poor quality images. The resolution simply refers to the number of pixels that a screen can display at once. The more the number, the higher the resolution, hence the higher the picture quality. It is therefore advisable to consider buying frame models that have a resolution of 640 by 480 or above.
Digital photo frame sizes range from 7 to 20 inches. The bigger the display size, the more expensive it is. Therefore a user may choose the size depending on their budget. With size comes an aspect of appearance in that some frames add a wooden surround to make a picture have a traditional look whereas others do not have this feature.
3. Aspect ratio
This is a factor that goes in handy with the screen size. Depending on the size of the screen display, it will support either 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratios. Most still photo cameras use the 4:3 aspect ratio to capture photos; therefore a frame with 4:3 aspect ratio becomes the best for displaying photos. For a digital photo frame that uses 16:9, it will require that you crop the photo top and bottom or shrunk to properly fit in.
However, 16:9 aspect ratio gives a nice widescreen view of images unlike 4:3 which is a bit narrow. Some frames, however, display in 15:9 aspect ratio, which is also a suitable aspect ratio as it is neither too narrow nor too wide.
When it comes to features, we consider the user of the frame and his/her needs. Some of the features that come with varied digital photo frames include Wi-Fi, streaming internet radio, full web browsers, USB port, SD card hub and Bluetooth.
If the user is simply after viewing photos and not into the web and internet stuff, it is advisable that he/she purchases a frame that has a USB port and memory card slot. Other complicated features like Web browsing and Wi-Fi are mainly for sophisticated users. Such users want Web-enabled features to be able to upload photos online to social sites such as Facebook, Picasa, and other sites.
Other features include the ability to view both photographs and videos; viewing in portrait and landscape modes among others. Best digital photo frames have a combination of all these features under one frame.
Price matters depending on one’s choice and budget. They say cheap is expensive; hence you’d rather save for a year to buy a quality photo frame than buy a cheap one that may not serve you to satisfaction. However, expensive frames are those that have many features and could be purchased by sophisticated users.
From the discussion above, one can be able to tell the kind of digital photo frame they want and make a wise decision before buying one. The key point is, the best photo frames vary with the user’s needs and therefore it is the sole role of the user to choose what suits them.